A series of “Listening Events” are being held across Knowsley for people with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (sometimes called COPD or emphysema).
The events will give local people an opportunity to share their views with service providers and say how they feel patient experience could be improved.
Discussion will focus on:
- What services are available
- Patient experiences
- The information provided to patients about COPD
- What areas of service are good and what could be improved
- How people can stay involved with improving services
The events will take place on:
- 15 November at The Kirkby Suite Cherryfield Drive, Kirkb
- 17 November at Prescot Leisure Centre (opposite People’s Garage)
- 26 November at The Huyton Suite, (next to Huyton Town Centre Library)
All events will start at 10am and finish at 12.30 p.m.
If you would like to attend one of the Listening Events contact Kelly Jones on 0151 244 3457. If you have mobility issues or transport needs this will be discussed with you.
The events are being organised by NHS Knowsley, in partnership with all local service providers and Hospital Trusts.